GLAM Silver Sequin Glitter Eyes Tutorial New Years Party Makeup

Makeup For Party

http://www.monroemisfitmakeup.com I hope you enjoy my dazzling take on a New Years Eve or Party Makeup Look! Product Listing & Photo’s on my Blog. Glitter Go…

Author:

16 Responses

1. formidableartistryOctober 30, 2013 at 7:53 amReply

I hope we get to see some awesome Halloween tutorials next month ^_^

2. Anna LiOctober 30, 2013 at 8:27 amReply

Great!
    When will be a hair extensions tutorial video? Looking forward it.:)

3. Danielle SusanOctober 30, 2013 at 8:56 amReply

HEY EVERYONE IM DANIELLE AND I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL TO MY NEW “BEAUTY CHANNEL”
    IM AN AVERAGE GIRL WITH AN AVERAGE LIFE AND LOVE THE WORLD OF BEAUTY AND MAKEUP.
    ALTHOUGH MY CHANNEL IS A “BEAUTY CHANNEL” YOU WILL ALSO BE GETTING DAILY LOOKS INTO MY LIFE.
    I WOULD LOVE FOR EVERY ONE OF YOU TO CHECKOUT MY CHANNEL AND LEAVE FEED BACK OR REQUESTS!
    ✩ALSO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ITS FREE & YOU GET TO BE UPDATED ON ME :)
    THANKS FOR READING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

4. Cupcake LovingOctober 30, 2013 at 9:21 amReply

im glad to see you back on here!

5. Sophie WilsonOctober 30, 2013 at 10:05 amReply

Really nice but must have sucked taking that off drunk after your New Year party…

6. senoritaxlenaOctober 30, 2013 at 10:52 amReply

i’m a girl with a big dream and passion for makeup. i put my heart, soul, and time into tutorials.

i started making videos this year and i’d appreciate your input and feedback: positive or constructive criticism. you guys are the experts on what people want to see, this is why i’m asking you to give me some feedback if you have the time.

i know these get annoying, so i apologize, but if you have the time, please check out my channel! i hope you have a blessed day. thanks once again :)

7. yesenia marinOctober 30, 2013 at 11:04 amReply

Nice

8. Alessia NobileOctober 30, 2013 at 11:57 amReply

Ciaoooo, complimenti davvero brava! Ecco fatto Iscritta!!! Se ti va passa da me, Baci ♡

9. Hédi GárdaiOctober 30, 2013 at 12:01 pmReply

This is amazing!!!

10. Epic ErinOctober 30, 2013 at 12:52 pmReply

what do you use to edit your videos?

11. Ardel HsiaoOctober 30, 2013 at 12:56 pmReply

You’re back! Well here and there! Ack I haven’t seen you post in years! Loooooove. Keep the vids coming!

12. beautylovingpre-teengalOctober 30, 2013 at 1:09 pmReply

You look like Victoria duffield

13. chania chaissonOctober 30, 2013 at 1:23 pmReply

I wish you did videos more often

14. valerie towOctober 30, 2013 at 2:08 pmReply

You are just SO BEAUTIFUL, girl. And I don’t say that to people very often.

15. MissbL0nDie011October 30, 2013 at 2:15 pmReply

i love glitter and your marilyn monroe look ! :D

16. Yali ZadaOctober 30, 2013 at 2:57 pmReply

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!!!…I would love to have you watch mine!