How I Fake Flawless Skin – Step by Step Foundation & Concealer Makeup Tutorial

Foundation Makeup

Watch how I fake my flawless complexion! Sit back and enjoy my endless commentary and zit covering techniques. If you try this look out, make sure to take a …
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Author:

22 Responses

1. youbelong2meDecember 17, 2013 at 7:17 amReply

Just discovered you and I’m glad I did! I adored this video! And you’re
    stunning!

2. Tiffany GibsonDecember 17, 2013 at 8:11 amReply

You’re no nonsense and I love it.

3. Julie DDecember 17, 2013 at 9:07 amReply

After watching this and seeing how funny and persuasive you were, I just
    had to subscribe to you! You look amazing and no doubt flawless yet radiant
    in the end! Will be sure to try this technique!

4. EmanueL CziraiDecember 17, 2013 at 9:58 amReply

you’re so much Miss Parker :) from The Pretender, I used to watch it in the
    90s =) this btw http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115320/

5. EmanueL CziraiDecember 17, 2013 at 10:41 amReply

0:49 “…because i’m not crazy” rofl

6. lisanne kluteDecember 17, 2013 at 10:57 amReply

Great video! Do you have any tips for people who break out on the jaw/neck
    area? yea that’s me. No matter what i tried, the coverage only last about
    an hour in that area.

7. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 11:06 amReply

when i am in a hurry and want to dust something on real fast, i love her
    mineral powder. it has coverage in it so it is great to use on days when
    you are not wearing a liquid foundation and just want something quick! i
    hope this helps! go to the department store and try the products out. most
    laura mercier counters have a a specialist to help you. let me know how it
    goes!! xo

8. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 12:01 pmReply

hi there! thank you so much for watching my videos! if you didn’t like the
    moisture supreme, try the silk creme. it’s got great coverage! and you do
    not need a lot. also, i’d give the tinted moisturizer a try as well. it is
    beautiful and sinks into your skin. less coverage but very natural finish.
    i use secret camouflage every day because i have acne spots. it is the best
    for covering discoloration. i also love her translucent powder to set.

9. WillowandPaisleyDecember 17, 2013 at 12:14 pmReply

And if you couldn’t already tell….I think your skin, makeup, personality
    is amazing! Oh…I just saw you have Instagram. Following!

10. WillowandPaisleyDecember 17, 2013 at 12:16 pmReply

My question is if you think the Silk Creme foundation is better than the
    sample I had? I think the girl I got was a newbie (as am I) so I got what I
    got. Also, besides foundation, what other 2 products would you say are must
    haves from the LM line? I just need to be told what to go and buy! LOL.
    Help, Francesca! I want my skin to be FLAWLESS too and I feel the need for
    a high end foundation.

11. WillowandPaisleyDecember 17, 2013 at 1:04 pmReply

Ever since I found this video I feel obsessed with wanting all the Laura
    Mercier products. But I need your advice!! I did get a sample of the LM
    Moisture Supreme foundation in Blush Ivory. It felt like it was sitting on
    my face all day. I feel like I have normal skin. I am 43 and getting more
    hormonal acne as I get older. My skin just isn’t “good” like it was when I
    could get away with no foundation just a few years ago. Aging sucks.
    Cont’d….

12. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 1:36 pmReply

oh thank you!! glad you liked it!

13. LetiCia DuRanpDecember 17, 2013 at 1:49 pmReply

Aaaaaw!!, THAT JUST LOOK SO FLAWLESS, THANKS

14. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 2:17 pmReply

thank you!! xo

15. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 2:30 pmReply

i know… i am a blush addict :)

16. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 3:00 pmReply

awesome!! thank you so much! and you are welcome! and i am happy i can help :)

17. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 3:29 pmReply

yes! on dry skin it can be a bit to flat and not moist enough. i totally
    know what you are talking about!! if you want to keep trying to make it
    work, try moisturizing your skin really well and then applying very little
    of the silk creme with a sponge. if it doesn’t work out for you, it just
    might not be a good fit for your skin. you may need something more
    moisturizing. if you like laura mercier, try her moisturizing foundation or
    tinted moisturizer! hope this helps!! xo

18. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 4:04 pmReply

thank you! you are sweet!

19. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 4:47 pmReply

thank you so much!! xo

20. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 5:40 pmReply

hi! thank you so much!! when you apply powder depends on whether you use a
    cream contour and cream blush or powder contour and blush. if you use
    powder contour and blush then use your pressed powder first. if you use
    cream contour and blush then use your pressed powder after. hope this
    helps!! xo

21. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 5:44 pmReply

yes!!! how is it working out??

22. cescadarlingDecember 17, 2013 at 6:35 pmReply