Primer Showdown: High End & Drugstore

Primer Makeup

Click here for more info XOX Enjoy! Please rate, comment & subscribe! Oh and I love requests, yeah! Primers mentioned: Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Too F…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Author:

20 Responses

1. Love HeatheretteJanuary 12, 2014 at 7:56 amReply

This video was so awesome! I am definitely going to get the NYX Pore Filler
    & Shine Killer. I have oily skin and large pores :(

2. Erica DuncanJanuary 12, 2014 at 8:19 amReply

I’ve never used a primer because I have normal/dry skin, but when I put on
    makeup that’s when my skin becomes an hot oily mess LOL I was wondering
    which of these primers would make a difference?

3. Carolina G.MJanuary 12, 2014 at 9:17 amReply

Does the too faced bronze tinte primer helps your makeup to stay?

4. Alex RJanuary 12, 2014 at 10:16 amReply

I love your necklace in this video! Do you happen to know where you bought
    it?

5. Veronica valenzuelaJanuary 12, 2014 at 10:46 amReply

What’s the difference with silicone primers? Do they go with any
    foundation?

6. caroline cJanuary 12, 2014 at 11:21 amReply

I need a cheap drugstore primer but I need to keep my tzone matte && keep
    my makeup on but I do have large pores so idk……

7. xoamandawilsonJanuary 12, 2014 at 11:50 amReply

I’d say I have combination skin..maybe a little more on the oily side. I
    have a problem with my makeup lasting. I use Nars Sheer Glow foundation.
    Which primer do you suggest?

8. Veronica valenzuelaJanuary 12, 2014 at 12:38 pmReply

Your video is one of the few videos i finished watching you cut the crap
    thanks lol :) have you ever tried the Victoria’s Secret primers?

9. grammyh2005January 12, 2014 at 12:46 pmReply

thanks…i am returning my benefit for nyx!!

10. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 12:57 pmReply

the most popular primers are silicone based (something like the maybelline
    instant age rewind or smashbox photofinish primer) They give a beautiful
    finish to the skin that will help your makeup last and allow for easier
    application. If you’ve got normal skin it’s your best bet….anything
    silicone based (which is majority of whats in the market)

11. Jessica CruzJanuary 12, 2014 at 1:43 pmReply

Hi! I hope you can help me, I want a primer but I don’t really know which
    one.. my skin is not oily, I think is normal and sometimes sensitive, I
    hope you can help me, thanks!

12. Marian ManaJanuary 12, 2014 at 1:58 pmReply

Acne wrecked my life for years. It was so terrible that I tried to hide
    away. I attempted each and every crackpot theory on the market. It didn’t
    go away. Later I learned all about the Acne Executioner internet site
    (Google it) and my acne disorder went away. I actually enjoy seeing
    pictures of myself for the very first time. It rocks.

13. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 2:33 pmReply

awesome, glad to hear that! There are so many drugstore gems, especially
    the maybelline primer!

14. Carolyn ThurstonJanuary 12, 2014 at 3:24 pmReply

I bought the Maybelline 3D Rewind primer based on your review! Thanks love!
    On a budget this week and had to go for a less expensive brand :-)

15. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 4:19 pmReply

awesome!!!! Thank you!

16. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 5:04 pmReply

Glad to hear….I figure if I’m going to talk about something I’m gonna say
    it all :-)

17. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 5:42 pmReply

THANK YOU for the kind words! I try to be a thorough as I can be :-)

18. sammie460January 12, 2014 at 6:22 pmReply

glad to hear that! NYX is underrated…..some of their products are really
    amazing. The pore filler is definitely a favorite!

19. Nicole IannacconeJanuary 12, 2014 at 6:57 pmReply

Thank you so much for comparing the Benefit next to the NYX! That’s exactly
    what I was looking for! I had a sample of the Benefit and love it, but I
    didn’t want to spend that much money and was wondering how great the NYX
    product was and you totally helped!

20. JamieLeeArtistryJanuary 12, 2014 at 7:30 pmReply

your really great at giving a ton of info i love it