Summer Makeup Look w/ No “Foundation”

Foundation Makeup

Minimal makeup…just like I like it ;) insta- erikachalon.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Author:

17 Responses

1. Rocío Albarrán BareteOctober 30, 2013 at 7:16 amReply

U talk so much stupid

2. LexisuniqueOctober 30, 2013 at 7:23 amReply

Hi Girlie, I love that we have almost the same skin tone so I will be watching ur makeup vids :) I waited 45+ minutes as well for Rih Rih Woo it was so annoying but crazy thing is once it finally went thru I made my purchase, I was able to go back and purchase a second with no hassle cray huh. Anyway I’m a new subbie :)

3. sexyazz202October 30, 2013 at 7:29 amReply

I was soo inpatient on that Mac website that I gave up lol but luckily I hear its gonna come bac In June

4. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 7:56 amReply

coming up this week! thanks for watching :)

5. Sonya RamirezOctober 30, 2013 at 8:38 amReply

Omg your so gorgeous! Please do a “riri woo” tutorial <3

6. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 8:54 amReply

sephora girl tried to tell me…probably gonna try it now :) thanks!

7. Gmoney7641October 30, 2013 at 9:46 amReply

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask is really good for pores !

8. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 10:33 amReply

9. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 10:46 amReply

im so sorry it’s just a random color I picked at the nail shop don’t kno the name…the brand is color brilliance xoxo

10. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 11:13 amReply

aww how schweet..and yes I got my RiRi Woo after 2 hrs of waiting lol ..enjoy ur weekend boo xo

11. Amber sClosetOctober 30, 2013 at 12:03 pmReply

I think natural looking makeup is the sexiest thing a grrl can do. My gf uses those lipstains 2 lol….i know about em becuz she makes me carry them in my pocket when we’re at the club and I got her a few 4 her bday….but I really hope u got that Rihanna lipstick, I hear its the shit!

12. dawnsummers327October 30, 2013 at 12:29 pmReply

great video! ok now you have to tell me, what color is that on ur nails! I love pink and I must know that color! lol :)

13. makeupartistKOctober 30, 2013 at 12:50 pmReply

Love your vids, you’re just so normal and comfortable in front of the camera.

14. ComplexxRayyOctober 30, 2013 at 12:55 pmReply

Yep girl I have; got it from Sephora. I do like it! I’m gonna try the Revlon now to see which is more moisturizing between the two.

15. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 1:28 pmReply

nope but thank u girl for the recommendation…putting the tarte lip stains on my shopping list. Have u tried them?

16. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 2:21 pmReply

yay! i hope i love it

17. _beautyqueenOctober 30, 2013 at 3:10 pmReply

awww boo I’m sorry. i was literally stalking the website for 2 hours before I was finally able to purchase xoxo